- Chili contains antioxidants that help slow down aging.
- helps in a good mood causes the body to produce Endorphin (a substance of happiness)
- Helps to strengthen the immune system to be stronger
- Vitamin C that helps strengthen collagen in the body.
- Helps in the maintenance and maintenance of eyesight.
- Stimulates appetite even more
- Capsaicin helps to cause the body to wake up.
- Helps in detoxing the body
- Chili helps relieve flu symptoms, reduce mucus and reduce phlegm.
- Helps relieve cough
- Helps to fight free radicals Help strengthen the body's immune system.
- Poisonous jab, cure internal abscess and poisonous sputum
- Contains essential oils to relieve stress alleviate anxiety
- is a heart tonic
- Solve wind, dizziness, dizziness
- Relieve cough and expel phlegm
- helps purify blood
- Relieve scurvy
- Helps expel the wind in the intestines Relieve colic, flatulence, distension
- Helps expel menstruation, expel wind
- Helps to nourish the scalp and nourish the hair to be healthy.
- Solve the problem of smelly feet moldy smell
- Relieve pain and inflammation
- Solve insomnia
- cure cold
- treat diabetes
- lower cholesterol
- Fix dizziness, faint
• Ginger, a Thai herb rich in many vitamins and minerals. It has a sweet and spicy taste. It is commonly used to make savory or sweet dishes, giving off the aroma of spices.
• Ginger contains an important substance, zingiberine. (Zingiberene) Essential oil with a pungent smell and a spicy taste. help appetite contains antioxidants anti-inflammatory effect
• Can be used as a supplement to beverage menus or cooking dishes to enhance the taste of food. nutritious help maintain health