HOW TO BREW
1) Remove the drip bag filter from the pouch.
2) Tear the top of the drip bag filter along the perforation line.
3) Open up the "ears" of the drip bag filter fix it onto a mug/server.
4) Pour hot water onto the coffee grounds and fill it up to 180ml-200ml.
5) Remove the filter, and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee!
• Coffee bags should be closed tightly or stored in a tight container after opening for best taste. • Coffee beans should be stored in places with low humidity for best quality.
Mae Morn Aerabica Roasted Coffee Beans
Get a good cup of drip coffee at your morning with a friuty and mellow taste.